Zamp 160 Watt Portable Solar Charging System
The Zamp ZS-160-P is the "Queen of the Road". With it's new digital PWM controller, new adjustable folding/tilting leg system and improved wire harness with SAE connectors, the Zamp 160 is a serious... built to last 12 volt RV charging system for lead acid, AGM or glass matt batteries. Built from two 80 watt solar modules the ZS-160-P produces a whopping 160 watts at 8.94 amps peak and only weights 35 pounds. The 160 system will work great on any 12 volt or 6 volt battery bank.
- High efficiency small footprint monocrystalline solar panels constructed with Bosch solar cells
- 16' cable with fuse, battery alligator clamps and SAE connecting plugs
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum frame
- 25 year warranty (solar panel only)
- Compact and powerful
- New - adjustable hinged all aluminum support legs
- Built in PWM digital charge controller than hangs level. Bulk charges to 14.4 volts then tapers to 13.2 float charge.
- Durable heavy duty storage bag
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6
- Open Circuit Amps: 9.66
- Closed Circuit Voltage: 17.9
- Closed Circuit Amps: 8.94
- Closed dimensionn: 39.75" L x 20.75" W x 3" Deep
- Open dimensions: 39.75" L x 41.5" W x 1.5" Deep
- Weight: approx 35 lbs.